Personal Information That Mikinola Requires:
- We receive and store any information that a customer enters on our website or gives us in any way. This includes E-mails, addresses, and phone numbers. This information is used to enhance your experience, to respond to your requests, to customize your shopping experience and to communicate with you.
When do we use your information?
We use your contact information for the following purposes only:
- Register you as a user on our website;
- Manage and/or maintain your user account and wish list on our website;
- Process and deliver purchases, returns, backorders etc;
- Communicate with you and provide customer support;
- Let you know about products, promotions and events that might be of special interest to you;
How Mikinola uses your personal information?
- Customize our services and product offerings to suit your needs and interests;
- Record purchases that you have made on our website;
- Let you communicate with us through social networks and other media;
- Protect you against fraud and unauthorized transactions, including identifying potential unauthorized users and/or hackers;
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies.
Mikinola is committed to maintaining the highest levels of security and protection against fraud. We stay up-to-date with the latest in security technologies to ensure that your credit card information, contact information and shipping/billing information are confidential and safe. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your contact information, to the extent permitted by law, we do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our websites, you do so at your own risk.